Contents

Friday, January 22, 2010

Free iPhone for every Swift

I read today's newspaper and I saw this ad about Suzuki Swift. It says that for every purchase of Suzuki Swift at 2.5%, the buyer get free iPhone 3GS. I've always like Swift form the moment it launched. I even considered buying one before I decided to aquire my ride now. But now they have thrown in free iPhone 3GS into the deal too. That should be interesting.

And also it should be noted that the Swift is quite an old model. Suzuki has the newer SX4 in their stable, perhaps in view of replacing Swift in the future?

If you always wanted Swift and the coveted iPhone 3GS, now is the time. But if you want a newer and perhaps better model, then go for Suzuki SX4 Crossover which my wife has tested and say is a better car.

No comments: