Contents

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Zzzzz

Quite a quiet week for me. This week I totally dedicated myself to spend more time with my family. Cut off my mind from work and other things that required my attention. Yeah, you can also say I am recharging my battery for a very busy schedule in future. Every day, I just spend my time either watching TV, play games, plus eat and sleep as much as I can. Thats what my doctor want me to do anyway. Get plenty of rest.

Mostly what I miss is writing here in my blog. As far as I looked back a couple of weeks before, there are no new promotion that I can recall. Funny, right now we are very near the Lunar New Year holidays but to me there seem to be a certain lack of promotion this time around compared to last year. Maybe this is the sign for things to come this year? A beginning of a trend perhaps? No more freebies, discounts etc?

No comments: